For maintenance requests, please login to the online portal.Maintenance Request
For Emergency maintenance, CALL (858) 345-4523.
What qualifies as an emergency issue?
As a rule of thumb, anything that can cause property damage or is a tenant habitability issue. We’ve set our emergency protocols to meet legal requirements in all 50 states. See our specific emergency criteria below.
- Leaks that can cause property damage. This includes roofing leaks, lawn/sprinkler leaks, toilet leaks and overflows, sink leaks, and HVAC leaks.
- No functioning toilets in the house.
- Sewage backups or sewage on premises.
- Water issues - no water, dirty water, or no hot water.
- No heat in cold weather (under 45F; 55F if young children, elderly, or sick people are present)
- No AC in hot weather (over 95F; 85F if young children, elderly, or sick people are present.) **Only valid on properties that have AC
- Security and safety issues (broken windows, broken/open doors).
- Cars blocked in by broken community gates.
- Electrical outages (not caused by the power company) and loss of power to medical equipment.
Life threatening emergencies like gas leaks, carbon monoxide leaks, and fires are directed to 911.